Screenpedia is a wiki site for film and television studies. Among other things, it supports Lecture/discussion notes for classes.
Need help? Learn how to edit a wiki from Wikipedia's Help Articles.
- ScreenSite -- A site to facilitate the teaching and research of film/TV/new media, designed principally for educators and students.
- ScreenLex -- A pronunciation guide for film/TV students. ScreenLex contains key phrases and people's names from the disciplines of film studies and television studies. Optionally available as a podcast.
- Screen-L -- An email discussion group for anyone studying film and/or television.
- Shot Logger -- A gallery of frame captures (individual frames from films and TV programs) and a database of editing statistics.
- Laugh Logger -- A fork of Shot Logger that contains a database of laughtrack statistics.
All of these services are now hosted on private servers.