Screenpedia was originally hosted by the Telecommunication and Film Department, the University of Alabama.
Please see the User's Guide for usage and configuration help.
- Updated 14 August 2019 to latest version of MediaWiki and moved it off the University of Alabama's servers.
- Updated 3 June 2011 to beta version of Mediawiki 1.17.0. Hoping this will make updating easier in the future.
- Updated 15 January 2008 (or around then).
- Updated from MediaWiki 1.5.8 to latest version, 28 December 2007.
- Updated 14 December 2005.
- Updated 3 November 2005.
- First installed 31 July 2005.
At 00:53, on April 24, 2006, User:Sammax vandalized this Screenpedia article. It was the first time anyone vandalized the site.
Now we are a true wiki!
He/she attempted to insert dozens of links to medical sites and some marketing thing:
http://www.marketingbuscadores.com marketing buscadores
But, he/she wrapped it all in a DIV tag that Screenpedia does not accept:
<div align="right" style="height: 2pt; overflow: scroll">
And, thus, nothing appeared on the page. A rather incompetent attempt at link spam.
Vandalism is now all-too-common on Screenpedia. A bunch of user names have inserted gibberish into Screenpedia. User:RoletOrolc, for example, vandalized this article today. --Jeremy Butler 06:48, 7 February 2008 (CST)