Difference between revisions of "Screenpedia:Copyright"
From ScreenpediaJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 23:34, 8 January 2022
Screenpedia's copyright is covered by the Creative Commons "Attribution 4.0 International" license. To view a copy of the full license, visit creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
Creative Commons Deed
You are free:
- to Share—to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and
- to Remix—to adapt the work
for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights—In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- the author's moral rights; and
- rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.